Retinol Serums 1-3 may help to normalize the appearance of skin abnormalities and damage, and in promoting healthy-looking skin that looks truly reborn beautiful.
- +How To Use
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products. Start off by adding one drop to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser each evening and then slowly increase the amount until you can use the Retinol product on the own and your skin feels comfortable. Alternatively, apply Retinol to face and neck or specific areas and allow to dry, then follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser, morning and / or evening.
The skin may feel uncomfortable when first using Retinol 1 and this transient irritation of the skin may reoccur during each step-up in the Intensive Retinol regime. If an irritation (dry skin with a rash) should develop we recommend that the frequency of application be reduced from every day to alternative or even every third or fourth day until the skin becomes comfortable.
Hints and Tips:
- Use 2 - 4 bottles per step before progressing to the higher level.
- Retinol 1, 2 and 3 may be used in conjunction with B-Active Sebugel A for problematic skin conditions.
- Assists in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Helps to refine the look of the skin texture, giving the skin a firmer and smoother appearance.
- Assists in reducing and improving the appearance of premature aging and fine lines.
- +Packaging & Shelf Life
- 6 months unopened
- 6 – 8 weeks period after opening
- 30 ml Retail Size Dropper Bottle